Homeschooling in Illinois
We have assembled resources for homeschool families in Illinois to find local support groups and laws concerning homeschooling in Illinois
of Peoria Area Christian Home Educators (APACHE)
- P.O. Box 5203, Peoria, IL 61601-5203
- Voicemail: 309-589-1307
- E-mail Us
C. U. B. S. Christians United for Better
Schooling - a Christian homeschool group meeting on
the second Monday of each month. For members we offer
a lending library, field trips, Thanksgiving banquet/talent
show, end of the year ceremony, enrichment program,
Christmas craft fair and wonderful fellowship with other
homeschool families. We are a family friendly group.
- Location: In Chicago between Lawrence & Montrose
off the highway.
- Contact: Joyce Niemi
- E-mail: email@example.com
Homeschoolers in the Northwest Suburbs of Chicago
- CHC - a support group for Chicago
homeschoolers with young kids - Yahoo group
- Chicagoland Homeschool Network
Family Educational Co-op - Cook, DuPage, Kendall,
and Will counties
- Cornerstone Christian Homeschool Co-Operative (CCHC) - Cornerstone is a Christian homeschool cooperative in Joliet, IL dedicated to assisting families in nurturing their children by providing excellent instruction from a biblical worldview. Our group seeks to do this by offering quality academic and enrichment classes taught by teachers who openly express faith in our Lord Jesus Christ and using curriculum that teaches traditional values, Christian character, and biblical principles
- Crossroads Are Homeschool - Bloomington
of Christian Home-School Educators - Troy
in Action Together (F.I.A.T.) -We are a newly-formed
Catholic homeschool support group that serves the Joliet
and Plainfield areas in Illinois. F.I.A.T.
provides opportunities for faith, fellowship, and education
for the whole family. We seek to encourage one
another as we strive to give our children the
formation that they need to become mature disciples
of Christ. We are based out of St. Jude's Catholic
Church in Joliet, IL.
- Fox Valley Homeschool Meetup - This is a place where homeschooling families from the Western Suburbs can connect with each other, socialize, make friends, set up events & playdates, ask questions, share ideas, explore resources, network together and have fun! Most of our Meet-ups are in the Oswego, Naperville, Aurora, Yorkville, Montgomery and Plainfield areas however, anyone from neighboring towns are welcome. Many of our field trips also are in nearby areas.
Resource Center - Monee, Il - exists to provide
information, advice, encouragement and resources to
Christian homeschooling families. The Center also conducts
monthly meetings that include discussions on various
subjects pertaining to the heart of homeschooling and
home discipleship. We offer homeschooling families
in the area: A Monthly Support Group Meeting, Two weekly
homeschool co-ops, meeting at various times throughout
the year on Tues &Thurs, Email database to send
current info on upcoming events & opportunities,
Large Homeschool Resource Library, How-to-start homeschooling packets, Used
curriculum for sale, Free Table - bring any items to give away to the monthly
support group meetings, ICHE Convention Discount Rates, HSLDA Membership Discount
- Homeschool Village - Addison - a place to connect with local Christian homeschooling families in person as well as virtually. A place where you can seek out support or advice, make lasting relationships for you and your children and stay up to date with what is happening in the local homeschool community.
- I-H.O.P.E. - Rockford area - I-H.O.P.E. is a group of homeschooling families working together to provide supplemental classes and other enrichment activities for homeschoolers.
- LIHE Network - Lincoln
- MICAH Homeschool Support Group and Cooperative - Decatur
Muslim Homeschool (Illinois homeschoolers) - Chicago
Unschoolers Group (NUG) - Northside Unschoolers
(NUG) is an open support group for unschoolers, and
homeschoolers in and around Chicago.
Area Homeschoolers - This page presents resources
including types of homeschooling, curriculum, play group
ideas, university data, and a message board. Supports
homeschoolers near Peoria, Illinois.
- Potter's Hand Homeschool Group - Will County
- Princeton Area Home Educators ( P.A.H.E.) - We are a diverse group of individuals who come together for the common goal of fellowship, support, education, and encouragement in the pursuit of home educating our children. We offer monthly support meetings. We also meet twice a month where different classes are offered along with Field Trip opportunitites.
- St. Clair County Christian Home Educators (SCCCHE)
Homes for Christ - Chicago