Homeschooling in Michigan
We have assembled resources for homeschool families in Michigan to find local support groups and laws concerning homeschooling in Michigan
- Capital Homeschool
Athletic Program's (CHAP) - Providing sports for all
homeschoolers in the mid-michigan area. no membership fees
Home Educators of the Blue Water Area (CHEBWA) - St.
Clair County Area of Michigan including; Port Huron,
Fort Gratiot, St. Clair, Columbus, Richmond, Marysville,
and China/East China areas
Home Educators Support System (CHESS) - Lansing
- Christian Home School
- Eaton County Homeschool
Organization (ECHO) - We are a homeschool sports organization.
We have girls volleyball. We serve the Lansing and surrounding
- Home School
Building Connections - Connecting Homeschoolers in
- Home School
Music Association (HSMA) - Lansing - Band, Choral
and Orchestra programs
- Jackson Area Home Educators
- PO Box 6380, Jackson, MI 49204
- Phone: (517) 783-9378
- Lake Michigan Home School
Connection, Inc. - We are a distinctly Christian group that is open to anyone who will respect that distinction. We offer a support group, a weekly "co-op" of academic and extra-curricular classes, field trips, play dates, and more. LMHSC has two co-op locations, one in Muskegon, and one in Montague.
- Lansing Area Homeschool
Athletics Association (LAHAA)
- Live and Learn Co-op is a non-denominational, co-operative,
homeschool group serving the needs of Northern Michigan families.
There are no requirements to belong to the group.
County Christian Homeschoolers group
- Mid-Michigan Christian Home
Educators, Inc. - a support group for homeschoolers
who live in the general vicinity of Saginaw, Tuscola,
and Northern Genesee counties.
- Oratory of
the Blessed Sacrament - Detroit Catholic Homeschool
Education And Cherishing Home (REACH) - Auburn
Clair County Homeschool -
This is the place to get the kids involved in field trips, monthly meetings,
literature clubs and more.
- SHARE, Inc. - Share
is a Christian bases homeschool group in Battlecreek offering
a sports program, choir, band, enrichment classes and support
for homeschooling families.
- Teenworks - tutoring
service for Lansing area
Michigan Eclectic Homeschoolers - “West Michigan
Eclectic Homeschoolers. http://wmehs.com/ We are
an inclusive, co-operative group welcoming members from
all belief paths, lifestyles, philosophical, and political
orientations. Members are asked to follow rules of civility,
kindness, and compassion. We are an `In Real Life' support
and social group with a message board forum, park days,
library days, field trips, holiday parties, and co-operative
classes. In order to help friendships take root and blossom,
we encourage all members to join us for our regularly scheduled
events. Please join our yahoo group listed on the website
in order to stay informed about the weekly and monthly
- DeVries Nature Conservancy - DeVries Nature Conservancy is 136 acres and over 4 miles of trails. Education programs help connect todays children with nature and Michigan's rural past. Homeschool bi-monthly programs are available along with, education programs, guided hikes, Saturday Events and much more. Check our website for more information. February 3, 10-11:30 "A Dear Old Deer" April 7, 10-11:30 "Mammal Mania" $3 per child. Please call ahead to register. 989.723.3365
- THE NEXT MICHIGAN HOMESCHOOL Freshman - Senior PROM CRUISE - This is the OFFICIAL Michigan Homeschool Prom