Homeschooling in South Carolina
We have assembled resources for homeschool families in South Carolina to find local support groups and laws concerning homeschooling in South Carolina
- Carolina Home Educators Family Support (CHEFS) - Support for home school families along the NC/SC border counties of Chesterfield & Marlboro Counties of SC and Anson & Richmond Counties of NC. Inclusive, Christian, Cooperative, Open Registration for New Members, Annual Dues $10 per family. Monthly Parent Meetings, Weekly Park Days, Annual Educational Fair, Annual Kick-off, Holiday Socials, Field Trips, Website with Members Area, Annual Standardized Testing, Community Involvement Projects, Parents' Night Out, Family Fun Night, Contests, Clubs, Other Activities.
- CHEFS PO Box 322 Cheraw, SC 29520
- Phone: (843) 537-9463 (910) 997-6055
- Central Savannah River
Area Home Education Association (CSRA HEA) - The mission
of the Central Savannah River Area Home Education Association
(CSRA HEA) is to provide resources to homeschooling parents.
The organization hopes that this website will promote study
of all aspects of God, His creation, His laws, and His
grace. We have many members in both Georgia and South Carolina,
and we welcome you whether you are new to homeschooling
or an experienced homeschooler moving into the area. The
CSRA is the area surrounding Augusta, GA. Our website has
a community Calendar, Discussion Boards, Curriculum Exhange,
and a General Classified ad section for our members to
- Chrisitan Home Educators
of Laurens County (CHELC)
Greenville County - Core is an inclusive, non-directed
group serving the greater Greenville area. All members
are welcome to plan activities, field trips, co-operative
classes, etc. We offer park days, mother's nights
out and a Yahoo group site for current, active members
to share resources.
- Fort Mill
Area Homeschoolers (FMAH)
- Lowcountry Christian Home
Educators Association (LCHEA)
of Inclusive Coastal Home Educators (N.I.C.H.E.) -
A Myrtle Beach to Pawley's Island Home Schooling Support
- Resources, Encouragement,
and Activities for Columbia area Homeschoolers (REACH)
- SINC - a support group for the Northeast Columbia, SC area.
Parents In Christina Education (SPICE) - Colleton
- York Education at
Free Online Schools
- Provost Academy South Carolina is an Online Public High School serving Grades 9 to 12 that is uniquely designed to address student needs on individual basis. We are the only Online High School in South Carolina backed by one of the most experienced teams of educational innovators in the industry with more than 17 years of proven experience driving academic results in the K-12 classroom. Mission: The mission of Provost Academy South Carolina is to offer a world class online education to all high school students in South Carolina. By using the most current technologies, customized curriculum, and a distinctive focus on science and mathematics as a gateway to overall student success, Provost Academy South Carolina will individualize the learning experience for its students and leave them uniquely prepared for the 21st century workforce and post-secondary education.
For questions or to request an information packet, please call us at 877-919-PASC Monday-Friday from 8:00 am - 6:00 pm Eastern Time or