Homeschooling in Wisconsin
We have assembled resources for homeschool families in Wisconsin to find local support groups and laws concerning homeschooling in Wisconsin
- Holy Family
Homeschoolers - Catholic homeschoolers in the Diocese
of Madison, Wisconsin
- Master's Touch Homeschool - We exist to honor the Lord by encouraging and edifying other Christian homeschooling families through prayer and support, and by providing opportunities to meet with and connect to other families, to deepen our relationships with each other and with Jesus Christ. We offer public and exclusive (Member's only) activities. We have varies events and field trips such as; Zoo Classes, Ballet Classes, annual Nutcracker Ballet trip, pumpkin patch field trip, annual Spelling Bee, Christmas and Valentine's parties, arts and craft times, summertime park days and much more! As a member you are encourage to check the website for updates. Members are also encourage to utilize the forum for prayer request, praises, homeschool ideas and miscellaneous posts.
- Address: 6612 S Howell Ave Oak Creek, WI
- Milwaukee Area Home Learners - MAHL is a community of homeschooling families who gather for friendship, activities and support. Our membership is varied and all are welcome. Our structure is fluid; we depend on individual parents and children to take the initiative to make good things happen.
- Milwaukee Home School Group - This Milwaukee Home School Group is located on the east side of Milwaukee, Wisconsin and started August 7, 2009. This group is dedicated to helping home schooling families and the surrounding area. The group has classes (Art, Creative Writing, Spanish, Drama, Cooking, and Music Appreciation) outings, field trips, and FUN! The focus of our activities are aimed for all ages, including middle and high school. The Milwaukee Home School Group (MHSG) is inclusive and respectful of all homeschooling styles and religions.
Eagle Area Christian Homeschoolers (M.E.A.C.H.) - The
mission of Mukwonago/Eagle Area Christian Home Schoolers
is to provide an outlet for local christian homeschooling
families to: 1. Connect and provide support
and encouragement to each other. 2. Share
ideas with one another and provide help to one another;
and 3. Give our children opportunities to socialize with
peers through recreation days, field trips, service projects
and other activities. The frequency of our events
and their coordination is determined by the active volunteer
participation of members of the group. We plan: a.Events/Activities
that are just plain “fun”, while at the same
time do not compromise our beliefs b. Events/Activities
that help us cover areas of learning that many of us find
hard to fit in our daily schedules (gym, art, drama, etc.). c. Events/Activities
that will encourage the development of Christ-like character
in our children and teach them the joy of serving others.
Valley Home School Group - Serving Janesville and
Rock County, Wisconsin
Heart Homeschoolers - Madison -SHH (Sacred Heart Homeschoolers) is a support group for Catholic homeschoolers in the greater Madison, Wisconsin, area. Our members come from many different corners of The Diocese of Madison. Most of our activities take place at Schoenstatt Heights on Madison's East Side
- Phone: Jane 608-825-9929
- Shawano Area Christian Home Educators - We are a small group of homeschooling families who share a common vision: to raise godly children through a home-centered, parent-directed approach to Christian education and discipleship that will equip and prepare them for life. Parents meet monthly to discuss a variety of issues related to home education and to plan upcoming events and activities. You are welcome to attend any of our meetings for more information. We offer activities such as field trips, spelling bee, homeschool choir, End-of-Year Presentation Night, Curriculum Sharing Day, mid-summer picnic, summer park days, and others.